ERA-NET Manunet Call 2020
A new cal was published on January 13th 2020 from this european initiative cofunded by the Horizon 2020 programme that supports the transnational research, innovation and cooperation projects in all fields of advanced manufacturing, with a special aim towards SMEs. The call is structured in the following topics:
– Knowledge-based engineering, information and communication technologies for manufacturing, including technologies for Industry 4.0 (industrial robotics, computer-aided engineering and design, automated manufacturing, zero defect manufacturing, product lifetime management, cyber-physical systems, IoT, control, big-data, analytics, connectivity and mobility, augmented reality, cyber security for processes, etc.).
– Manufacturing technologies for environmental and energy applications including resource efficiency, recycling (reuse, remanufacturing, etc) and circular economy in manufacturing processes.
– Adaptive manufacturing technologies including processes for removing, joining, adding, forming, consolidating, assembling and related advanced industrial machinery.
– Additive manufacturing (technologies, materials, products, etc.).
– New materials for manufacturing (alloys, lubricants, coatings, textile fibres, construction, composites, insulation, multi-functional, multi-materials, etc.).
– New manufacturing methods, components and systems (development of demonstrators, devices, tooling and equipment, logistic systems, etc.).
– Other technologies, products and services related to the manufacturing field (logistic, supply chain, etc.).
Applicants must be consortiums formed by at least 2 SMEs from 2 different countries from the following list: Germany, Ireland, Israel, Luxembourg, Norway, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain and Turkey. From these countries, regions participating in the call are: Asturias (ES), Basque Country (ES), Castilla y León (ES), Navarra (ES), Overijssel (ND) and Wallonia (BE).
Main funding of the spanish participation in these projects will come from the CDTI through credit loans with a 33% not refundable stretch. The submission of proposals will be divided in two phases: a International proposal phase and a national funding phase. The submission deadline for pre-proposals is the 17th of March of 2020, while the submission deadline for full-proposals is the 16th of July of 2020.