Grants for manufacturing projects in Castilla y León
On December 31st of 2019, the 'Junta de Castilla y León' has opened competitive calls aimed towards the modernisation and technological development of productive processes in the industrial SMEs of Castilla y León (that have over 2 years of existence) through the “Lean Manufacturing” methodology.
Two types of projects will be eligible for grants: projects for the implementation of production management systems based on the “Lean Manufacturing” method and projects for the preparation for the implementation of production management systems based on the “Lean Manufacturing” method. In both cases, projects must include an assessment phase and cover one or various of the following topics:
– Reengineering of material flows and logistical processes to achieve a greater efficiency.
– Reduction of times and elimination of inefficiencies in a productive unit.
– Reengineering of production lines.
– Redesign of the conceptualisation and development of new products and processes.
– Reduction of defects, returns and reprocesses.
Grants will exclusively cover 50% of eligible costs, with a maximum limit of €10,000 per project. The aid amount, subject to the De Minimis Notice and granted to only one company, won't exceed €200,000 through a period of 3 fiscal years. Proposals may be submitted until the 10th of February of 2020. The projects' deadline will arrive on the 30th of September of 2020.