CALLS FOR R&D AND INNOVATION GRANTS IN THE VALENCIAN COMMUNITY ARE OPEN
On January 22th of 2020, the Valencian Institute of Business Competitiveness (IVACE) has approved a package of grants assigned to drive forward the development of R&D and innovation projects by the enterprises located in the Valencian Community.
These grants come in various sizes and intensities, depending on the programme. 6 different calls have been opened:
• PIDI-CV: R&D in SMEs
◦ Between 35% and 45% (depending on the company's size) of a minimum budget of €30,000 and a maximum budget of €175,000 for industrial research projects or experimental development projects. The window for proposals closes on March 12th of 2020.
• PIDCOP-CV: R&D in Cooperation
◦ For the development of industrial research projects or experimental development projects in cooperation between a minimum of 2 independent enterprises (at least one of them must be a SME). The grant will be between 40% and 60% (depending on the company's size) of a minimum budget of €80,000 and a maximum budget of €500,000. The window for proposals closes on March 12th of 2020.
• INNOVA-CV: Innovation of SMEs
◦ For the development of innovative products, innovative processes, adaptation to Industry 4.0 or innovation through the incorporation of Information and communications technology. These aids are limited to the strategic sectors determined by the region's Inteligent Specialisation Strategy. The grant will be between 35% and 45% (depending on the company's size) of a minimum budget of €15,000 or €30,000 for the projects of adapation to Industry 4.0. The window for proposals closes on March 11th of 2020.
• DIGITALIZA-CV: Grants for the digitalization projects of SMEs 2020
◦ For projects consisting of the implantation and launch of innovative solutions aimed to the digitalization of the applicant's activity, thus increasing the technological level of industrial SMEs and services to the industry throught the implementation of new ICT technologies. The grant will be between 30% and 40% (depending on the company's size) of a minimum budget of €12,000 and a maximum budget of €100,000. The window for proposals closes on March 5th of 2020.
• ASESORA-CV: Grants for the development of business plans for the growth of new innovative enterprises 2019
◦ For the provision of advice services specialised in areas of strategic diagnosis, business models, marketing and commercialisation, organization and processes, economic-financial management and definition of business dashboards in order to support the development of business plans that allow small innovative enterprises to grow. The grant will cover 100% of the hiring costs of advice services up to a limit of €50,000. The window for proposals closes on March 13th of 2020.
• CREATEC-CV: Grants of the creation of technology-based enterprises 2019
◦ For the development of the applicant's R&D and innovation projects, as well as investments in intangibles or capital goods related to projects of similar nature. The grant will cover up to 70% of the eligible budget, which will be between €30,000 and €175,000 or between €30,000 and €300,000 depending on the enterprise's age and whether it has at least two workers from the contribution group TC1. The window for proposals closes on February 6th of 2020.